Wednesday, January 26, 2005

"I See Blog People"

What is the fascination with Blog?

Everywhere I turn I find blogs. I find blogs about any and every topic imaginable. Blogs about cars, babies, houses, companies, products, and more...

It's a Blog revolution!

It amazes me the fascination people have with blogs, but I think the most important aspect of blogging is its therapeutic properties.
Just imagine that you have a bad day at work. You come home but you don't want to bother anyone with your frustrations since everyone has their very own problems. Before you would keep these thoughts in your head and eventually you would get so irritated that it would get you in a bad mood. It is very important to vent all your frustrations out. If you don't vent it out then your mood could get worse and worse.

Now in a blogging world, you could write all your frustrations in a Blog. You just sit on your computer chair and type away your thoughts. You don't have the normal worries you would have when you talk to a person because no one is there.

Just you and your Blog!

You will be amaze of how you will feel after you vent on a Blog.

So my advice for all of you is that instead of getting mad at the wrong person, just open your Blog and type away. You will feel liberated.

And this way we can see more and more Blog people everywhere...

No comments: