Friday, February 03, 2006

Are you a Video Game Hater???

I strongly believe that everyone has the potential to love video games.

I believe that people's personality hold the clue that will help you find the video game for that particular person. Not everyone loves all types of games. It's just like how some people prefer a particular color and this same color is hated by other people.

I have done a test with my dad who was a video game hater. When it comes to personality, your Dad could be the best person for it. The reason for this is because you already know him. After carefully analyzing his personality, I try to apply it to video games and I came to the conclusion in recommending these games:

1 Civilization (Any of the series)
2 Pirates
3 Guild wars

If you have play these games you could easily see, psychologically, how this games are similar.

I bought this games for my dad and now I have my mom complaining about how much time my dad is sitting in front of a computer.

I did the same test with my wife and now I can not get her off Centipede.

can you see where I'm coming from???

Try it with an open mind and encourage the person to have an open mind.If this tip doesn't work for you and you keep trying different games, you will eventually find a game you like.

So yes I don't believe that there is video game haters out there, they have just not been expose to a game they like. You would find people that have try one video game and hate it, and they take an opinion base on that one game they hate in saying that they hate video games.

Does this makes any sense to you?....

No comments: