Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Love

It’s another day of my life and I feel yet again a big void inside me. It feels like only yesterday that lay my eyes upon your beautiful face and saw myself in your eyes.

Oh, what beautiful eyes, as sweet as a sea of chocolate. Your eyes are as beautiful as a big shining star in the darkness of space. It was only yesterday that I lay my eyes on you hair.

Oh, what beautiful hair, as beautiful as a rose vine which moves with the wind. Your hair adorns you beautiful face as a gorgeous crown of roses would adorn you stunning face.

Such a face as you would witness in the company of an angel of heaven. A beautiful angel sent from the heavens to me.

As I approached you beautiful creature, my body felt as it had never felt before. What could this be that I feel weak in the knees and can not contain my feeling to kiss your beautiful lips?

Oh, what beautiful lips, as sweet as the sweetest nectars given to man by heaven.

As we kiss, my suspicions were all confirm because it was the most beautiful kiss. You kiss was filled with sweetness, caress, tenderness, passion and love. Such is this kiss to the most fortunate man on earth by an angel from heaven.

As we kiss and we wrap our arms around each other I experience heaven. The feeling where everything stands still, all sounds fade away, where everything and everybody disappear and it is just me and you. Consume in the passion of our feelings. Taking all of you aroma with me as I breath deep.

Oh my love I was very hard to leave you. So hard!

Now I wake up every morning and my spirits are down because I don’t have you here with me. Because I can not feel your touch or you caress or your body next to mine. I can not feel your lips touching mine or your aroma. And I feel that I get asphyxiated as a man would in the lack of air.


I need you my love, I want you with all my soul and I can not wait until the next time I can touch you skin, hug your body, kiss your lips and feel you next to me.

I am just a mortal man desiring the divine.

Desiring an Angel… desiring You!

My Love…

No comments: