Monday, August 29, 2005

News from Cand3lasville


I'm sorry that I have not posted as frequently as I have in the past. I am in between my new motorcycle and my movie. Which I have to say it will be out soon.

I know the trailer said September 1st, 2005 but it might be a little later than that date. We are filming the final scenes. The cool thing is that we are filming and editing at almost the same time so it would not take long. I personally can not wait for the movie to be out. It is looking good on the cutting room so far. Without spoiling the movie too much I will say is that it will be like watching an old Chinese movie with the sound just a little skew from the mouth movements. It will also have a little anime-feel to it, so if you are an anime fan like me then you would like this film.

I am also reading the old book "Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy" and re-reading "Field Guide to the Apocalypse" which I have to say, have me hook. I don't know how many people can do this but I find it very strange that I am able to read multiple books. Also, if I happen to like a particular book or series of book then I would read them multiple times. I hope this doesn't makes me weird.

Oh well, I'm really enjoying these books so far. I think my next books will be the new Harry Potter book and Prey.

Well, this is my report from Cand3lasville and I’ll try to keep you posted sooner.

As soon as I finish my movie, I will be posting more frequent.

No comments: