Monday, August 29, 2005

Why do you have to be Rude?


Isn’t psychologically conceivable that if someone is nice to you then you have a desire to be nice to them?

Why are some people the opposite?

It just gets on my last nerve that someone could be so mean to you after you were nice to them of did them a favor.

Is it possible that these people have the right to bitch after seen your reaction to this behavior?

All of the sudden you no longer are the nice person but the bad one, only because you have the courage to defend yourself.

Do we have the right to defend ourselves?

I will no longer put up with these rude people. I take a stand and tell then that I will continue to be the nicest person that I can be to as many people as I can unless they are rude to me.

I am a strong believer that a smile and/or a good deed is contagious and I will continue to do such things in hopes that many people will learn from this.

But I will no longer put up with rudeness and I will defend myself.

No comments: